🤓 SEO Content Manager (DE)
7 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BETTER COLLECTIVE POLAND | Rakowicka 15A/4.7, Kraków🖥 https://bettercollective.com/
#SEO, #content, #sport
We are looking for an SEO Content Manager (German Speaker) to contribute to the success of our top-performing sports betting and gambling websites on German-speaking markets.
Better Collective is a leading iGaming media group that improves the sports betting & gaming experience for bettors across the world. We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms.
It is crucial to us to attract and retain skilled employees. We offer a great working environment in our offices, with a lively working culture that is characterized by a pioneering spirit and a global vision.
To find the right candidate for this position we are able to offer the position to be based either in our Paris, Vienna, or Krakow office.
As our SEO Content Manager in the Commercial Sites team, your key objective will be the coordination, production, and optimization of high-class, Google-friendly content.
You will become part of an international, highly-skilled, and dedicated team working on several language markets catering to various user groups in the broad field of sports betting and igaming. You will take ownership and responsibility for the websites and products you are working on.
- coordinate the production of content for several of our top websites & create editorial plans
- work closely with our SEO specialists to ensure content is optimized according to best practices
- perform keyword studies and develop strategies to address different user groups
- create new content based on business and market priorities
- regularly monitor KPIs and user metrics
- keep an overview of legal and competitive changes on the market
- closely collaborate with our business development team in order to make sure we have the best deals in place with our partners.
- ensure your products/ sites have the best interface, you will be able to collaborate with our CRO/UX team to optimize and push our engagement rate up
- ensure your sites are technically performing and have all the internal technical solutions BC develops installed
- provide your own SEO insights to rank higher in Google.
You speak (and write) German and English fluently (other languages are a plus).
You have a keen eye for online content: your editing skills can breathe new life into any copy and your writing is impeccable.
Your insights in analyzing with marketing tools (keyword studies, Analytics and Search Console) and optimizing user experience have been tried and tested.
Further, it will be a plus if you can recognize yourself in most of the points here:
- a Master’s degree within the fields of Digital Marketing, Communications, Digital Strategy, etc. (a plus but not required)
- two years relevant experience e.g. from a content role or in the field of digital marketing (including internships)
- SEO editing, and flair for proofreading on a variety of topics
- UX sensibility in web-products
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral (multiple languages a plus)
- WordPress experience
- a team player
- ability to handle multiple projects at once and work under pressure.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- international environment / company
- flexibility around working hours to balance work and private life
- high responsibility job where you will be able to innovate
- work evolution opportunities within a fast-growing start-up
- a friendly work environment
- competitive salary and other benefits
We look forward to hearing from you and accepting applications until March 31th 2021. We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
Only applications submitted through our “Apply ”-button will be reviewed.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to write to Head of Commercial Sites CPH, Evanne Creteur at email@example.com.
Please do not send a CV and cover letters to this address, inquiries only.