🌍 Bidroom.com | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#recruiter, #hr, #employerbranding
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to work in the fastest-growing online booking community? Come and join us at Bidroom.com for a real chance to push yourself and the company forward. All of this can be done in the comfort of a relaxed, rapidly expanding multinational working environment and right here in the heart of Krakow.
What will you be doing?
- Work as a part of fantastic and efficient internal recruitment team
- Influencing the growth of the company
- You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from gathering position requirements, sourcing, interviewing to extending the offer
- Search for best talent to join Bidroom using innovative channels including networking and attending various events
- Recruiting across all business lines including IT
- Work closely with hiring teams
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks related to recruitment
What can you expect?
- You’ll work in one of the most successful start-up in the world
- A dynamic, multicultural, multilingual and innovative environment
- A cool set of benefits on top of your salary - BidPackage: Multisport Plus Card, health care, language cources, free lunches in the office, healthy snacks -smoothies, veggies, fruits
- Best office location in Kraków - on the Main square
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- Inspiring management and leadership helping you to grow
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years of experience in running end to end recruitment processes
- Fluent English (at least C1 level)
- Good sourcing skills especially for niche roles and hard-to-fill tech roles
- Ability to build a good relationships with candidates to be their partner during recruitment process
- Self-starter, can-do and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills, great team player
- Staying up to date with trends in sourcing, recruitment and employer branding
- Experience working in a growing tech start-up is a plus
- Experience with ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search
- Speaking some rare languages like Java, PHP and Python… just kidding 😉