🤓 Digital Analytics Specialist
🌍 Bidroom.com | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#Analytics, #Marketing, #Digital
Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Analytics, who loves tracking, measuring and optimizing the business to make it grow. This is a very independent position you will have a chance to build and manage tracking system from scratch with full support from your team and other departments. If you know how to structure data, ready to take the ownership and ready for a challenge - keep on reading.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure clear and accurate data collection
- Provide analysis of website traffic including monthly updates, yearly summaries and ad hoc requests
- Develop data capture business requirements, including page tagging recommendations and hierarchy
- Deliver tracking analysis and reports to support client campaigns and programs, creative and recommended solutionsIdentifying business opportunities or improvements based on data
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement
- Analyzing channel performance and creating reports
- Creating A/B tests and analyzing the results
- Creating and visualizing data in Google data studio
- Tracking channels performance at all stages
- Provide support to sales, business development and marketing department to properly collect data
- 2 years of experience
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising and marketing
- High proficiency in Google analytics/Firebase, Google Tag Manager, hotjar, Google optimize
- Data visualization skills (Google data studio, Tableau, Power BI or similar)
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of digital project management systems and tools (Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Experience measuring media effectiveness: test/control sales lift analysis, marketing mix analysis, multi-touch attribution modeling, etc.)
- Excel/google sheets expert
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Basic JS skills
- Basic python skills
- Hands on experience with setting up omnichannel analytics
- Other analytics products (Adobe analytics, mixpanel, Analytics 360 etc.)
- Knowledge of Marketing automation tools
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
🏛 prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
🥗 every day lunches
👨⚕️ health care
👩🏫 language courses
🍎 healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
⛱ cool chill out area