🤓 (Senior) Marketing Manager
🌍 Bidroom.com | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#brandmarketing, #productcompany, #marketingmanager
Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager
We’re looking for the Michael Jordan of branding and digital communication—a star player who will take our team to the next level. Are you ready to build a dream team and navigate us through the “court” of the online travel industry? Ideally, you are a role model, a natural energiser and creative thinker who demonstrates commitment and hard work—and is ready to play both on and off the court with our team. You’ll be at the front of the line in driving our marketing strategy and leadership with the support of the head coach, our marketing director.
You may have noticed the hotel booking process could be a little more exciting. Bidroom started as a moonshot with a grand aim of revolutionising the travel industry by flipping the old commission model on its head. We’re a membership-based online club for travel lovers offering better hotel deals than anywhere else. With every booking, our members can
save up to 25% compared to other online booking platforms while enjoying complimentary hotel perks and additional discounts from partners.
If your default answer when faced with a challenge is “let’s see how to make this possible,” you’re the one we want. A fresh pair of Air Jordans awaits the successful candidate—you’ve got big, ambitious shoes to fill!
- Compile, develop and execute the brand marketing plan, in line with the business strategy and overall marketing strategy
- Set up, update, monitor and execute the approved monthly communication plan including brand communication (B2C), hotel communication as well as partner-related activities (B2B, B2B2C)
- Set up, update and monitor competitors’ marketing activities on a monthly basis
- Lead and cooperate with external partners (example: PR, event, research agencies) as well as with other internal departments (Recruitment, Business Development, Hotel Acquisition) on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate and deliver production of any brand communication content, for both B2B and B2C
- Analyze own and third party consumer researches and user behaviors to drive actionable insights for marketing initiatives
- Keep updated the company’s own communication channels (social media, website, app)
- Report to Marketing Director
- At least 5 -7 years of relevant marketing experience in digital (consumer tech startups, e-commerce, travel industry a plus) with a clear leadership role as a decision-maker
- Understands digital marketing and has demonstrated experience and leadership in launching unique digital campaigns with proven results
- Understands consumer marketing (preferably in the travel or consumer technology space) and how not only build strategy but also execute in excellence
- Concise and clear communication.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, prioritization, decision making skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously under deadline.
- We are looking for a fluent English written and spoken. Polish is a plus
- Able to relocate to Krakow (possible work from home)
What can you expect?
- Contributing to and belong to an above-the-fold, snazzy, passionate, ahead-of-the-curve content department—and a front row seat on the action as we build it from the ground-up
- You’ll work in one of the most successful start-up in the world (Best “Grown Startup” from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine)
- A dynamic, multicultural, multilingual and innovative environment
- A cool set of benefits on top of your salary
- Best office location in Kraków - on the Main square
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- Inspiring management and leadership helping you to grow
Working at Bidroom comes with many awesome perks that we call the BidPackage:
▶︎ prime location (Krakow's Main Square) or work remotely
▶︎ every day lunches (if you work from the office)
▶︎ health care
▶︎ healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)