🤓 UI/UX Designer
🌍 Bidroom.com | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#UX, #UI, #designer
Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from Hospitality Technology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest start-ups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are aggressively expanding our Engineering, QA, DevOps, Data Science, and Product Management departments, by implementing the most modern software engineering, analytics, and product practices. We are looking for professionals willing to prove themselves not just in following processes and best practices but also able to collaboratively explore and define new solutions and approaches to create the best products on the market.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will join our vibrant Product Team and support our senior UI/UX Designer.
What will you be doing?
- Creating innovative user experiences across several digital channels
- Designing user flows, website wireframes, prototypes and interfaces
- Participating in all design aspects of a project from start to finish, own the end-to-end user experience of a project
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products
- Analyzing users' requirements and needs to propose solutions
- Working closely with Product Managers, Performance Team, Graphic Team, Content Team and Software Engineers
- Identifying success criteria and metrics to ensure design solutions meet objectives
What skills should you have?
- +2 years of experience in digital design
- Experience at an interactive or design agency
- Experience developing UX design, user flows, site architecture and prototyping
- Have previous experience in several UX practice areas such as service design, interaction design, visual design that sets you apart from the pack
- Solid visual and UI design skills to create concepts and prototypes
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with minimal supervision
- Proficient in English
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- Prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- Every day lunches
- Health care
- Healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)