🤓 E-commerce Product Specialist
4 500 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BimmerTech FZE | Serwituty 25, Warszawa🖥 http://bimmer-tech.net
#webshop, #productspecialist, #ecommerce
We sell Do-It-Yourself technology upgrades and services to BMW owners all over the world. We give our customers more reasons to enjoy their cars every day and we love it. BimmerTech is a small team of enthusiasts located in Poland, USA and Dubai who joined forces to build a strong and internationally recognized company. Park assist cameras, navigation systems, smartphone integration or car audio upgrades are just a few types of innovative high-end products we offer. If you want to learn more about us go to www.bimmer-tech.net.
We're looking for:
A motivated and attentive individual to oversee our webshop and product catalog. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with our product development, technical support and marketing teams to ensure our webshop and other communication channels always contain thorough, relevant and up-to-date information about each of our products.
You will be involved in the whole product life cycle, from liaising between departments during product development and preparing for launch, to maintaining materials about existing products in a changing landscape.
We want you to be in charge of:
- Webshop management: adding, removing and modifying products; and ensuring product descriptions remain accurate and complete.
- Managing company profiles on external selling platforms.
- Monitoring market trends and industry developments to ensure our products' competitive position.
- Supporting product development and marketing teams throughout the product life cycle.
We expect from candidates:
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment.
- Strong research and knowledge organization skills.
- Good working English: B2 level or higher.
- Good technical knowledge and a willingness to learn about the technologies our products are based on.
- An interest in the automotive and/or technology industries; you will be expected to stay informed of any developments at BMW or elsewhere that could be relevant to our products.
We want you to feel good at work so you can count on a friendly and positive work environment. No dress code. No bureaucracy. You will have flexible working hours including home office.
If you love technology and cars we will make sure your adrenaline level stays high.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English via the Apply button. If you want to impress us tell us why you would like to join BimmerTech and what an awesome candidate you are.