🤓 Marketing Automation Specialist
🌍 Bluestone PIM | AL. Grunwaldzka 103A, Gdańsk🖥 https://bluestonepim.com
Bluestone PIM is a Nordic SaaS company with a global reach. We are proud members of the MACH Alliance as our technology is agile, nimble and always up-to-date. Our people are the direct source of our success, and we are constantly looking for new talents. If you love innovation, want to be part of a global team, and create truly great things, talk to us! We have customers in 20 countries on five continents and have offices in Sweden, Norway, Poland, Thailand, the Netherlands and USA. Our employees come from different parts of the world, but we work like one family.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our marketing team in Gdansk.
Here is what you are going to do:
- Coordinate content creation for assets including webinars, case studies, blogs, social posts, video, etc, to drive demand generation for a number of different segments.
- Do some writing - email campaigns, ads, webinars, and presentations
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Create well-designed landing pages and emails (creativity is welcome!)
- Analyse campaign data to produce insights, and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Be responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment
- Manage lead generation, databases & email reporting
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- Are fluent in English – written and verbal
- Are a strong team player with good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Can handle tech issues if they appear (high five, if you’re tech savvy!)
- Have commitment to quality and delivery, with strong attention to detail
- Have excellent writing skills
- Are capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Are eager to learn all ins and outs of HubSpot CRM and CMS
- Have an understanding of performance marketing and conversion
What’s in it for you:
- Scandinavian Work Culture with possibilities to influence directions and priorities
- Fully digital Hybrid Work Model
- Flexible work hours - we believe in great work-life balance
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Modern, centrally located office premises in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact us on +48 536 065 147 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please provide your CV in English.