🤓 Business Development Advisor with German
🌍 Bluestone Poland Sp. z o.o. | Al. Grunwaldzka 103A, Gdańsk🖥 https://bluestonepim.com
#sales, #internationalsales, #businessdevelopment
Do you want to join an ambitious Nordic Tech company? Bluestone is a SaaS company creating solutions for Product Information Management (PIM). It is a growing business area as companies that sell products through digital channels need to provide high-quality product information to resellers and customers. We are expanding our business and are seeking a result-driven outbound business developer. Your international sales career starts with us!
Business Development Advisor
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Advisor who loves hunting new customers. You will work closely with our Digital Marketing team, which will help you prepare the ground. You will address and approach European enterprises. Our sales activities are done with outbound calls and video meetings.
- Conducting research to identify enterprise lead opportunities
- Cold calling to create interest and sell our offering
- Organizing video meetings with prospects
- Moving prospects to become trial users and finally paying customers
- Going the 'extra mile' to get contracts and achieve your quota
Who are you?
Enjoying working in a vibrant environment to which everyone contributes. You are a communicative team player. You love your work and get a kick from good results. You are responsible, proactive, and organized. You should be a person with initiative, enjoying measuring and see sales results from your activities. Proficient in sales automation using CRM and outbound sales methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in German/English or Business studies
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Experience in a similar sales role (3+ years), and within the IT industry
- Knowledge of outbound sales and tools to apply
- Strong presentation skills
- The relentless drive for improvements and progress
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Enthusiasm and passion!
- A Nordic work culture with possibilities to influence directions and priorities
- Competitive salary and an attractive bonus system
- An employment contract or B2B
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to work fully remotely
- Challenging tasks that contribute to both professional and personal growth and development
- Online recruitment and online onboarding
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact us on +48 536 065 147 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please provide your CV and Cover Letter in English.