🤓 Marketing Specialist - Content Writer
🌍 Bluestone Poland Sp. z o.o. | Al. Grunwaldzka, 103A, Gdańsk🖥 https://bluestonepim.com
Bluestone PIM is a Nordic SaaS company with a global reach. We are proud members of the MACH Alliance as our technology is agile, nimble and always up-to-date. Our people are the direct source of our success, and we are constantly looking for new talents. If you love innovation, want to be part of a global team, and create truly great things, talk to us! We have customers in 20 countries on five continents and have offices in Sweden, Norway, Poland, Thailand, the Netherlands and USA. Our employees come from different parts of the world, but we work like one family.
We are looking for a creative content writer to join our marketing team in Gdańsk.
Here is what you are going to do:
- Run regular market research on topics Bluestone PIM should cover
- Explain complex concepts and features succinctly and in a way that resonates with the target audience
- Write press releases, long and short format blog posts, video scripts, newsletters
- Review and edit content written by others
- Use SEO strategies in writing to maximize our content’s visibility in search results
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- Genuinely love writing
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Can act independently and creatively
- Can write engaging, SEO-friendly content on various topics
- Have a record of a variety of publications
- Have superior research skills
- Can explain technical ideas in your writing (words such as APIs, headless commerce or microservices shouldn’t scare you)
- Have practical knowledge of Ahrefs, SurferSEO, Google Analytics, HubSpot CRM
- Are receptive to feedback on your work
- Have previous experience in writing B2B marketing content
What’s in it for you:
- Scandinavian Work Culture with possibilities to influence directions and priorities
- Fully digital Hybrid Work Model
- Flexible work hours - we believe in great work-life balance
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Modern, centrally located office premises in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact us on +48 536 065 147.
NB! Please provide your CV in English.