🤓 French Content Writer
7 500 - 9 500 PLN netto
🌍 BOLD PL | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bold.com/
#SEO, #Writing, #French
BOLD is an established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
This is your chance to use your carefully honed writing and research skills in French to create the kind of educational, inspirational and entertaining online content that will captivate both jobseekers and the people responsible for hiring them.
Working directly with the INTL SEO Team you’ll have the opportunity to transform big data and analytical insights into compelling narratives, to craft expertly researched stories around the future of the workplace, to source, and interview movers and shakers in the career services industry, and to try your hand at creating light-hearted viral content.
How do we work?
- We have daily team meetings.
- Our point of reference is organic traffic to our french portals and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- In our everyday work, we take advantage of many technologies/tools such as JIRA, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Conductor.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Build new french CVs.
- Rewrite key pages to SEO’s master tickets.
- Write Job Title pages to current briefs.
- Write Category pages to the current brief.
- Write meta for all french page updates: new & existing.
- Support the SP page production process, including using JIRA to raise tickets, and performing UAT.
- Assist with new vendor testing & onboarding.
- Work with marketing team members from all over the world
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the INTL SEO Team to develop high-quality SEO content to improve search rankings.
- Work on a content hub to develop articles, infographics, eBooks, etc.
- Researching and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Check freelance submissions for grammar, spelling, syntax, etc.
- Continue to update the french tone of voice guidelines (including a glossary) and quality guidelines for french SEO pages, with support from INTL Manager.
- Crafting regular, engaging, and shareable viral content.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you have:
- Must be bilingual in French and English with native French proficiency.
- 2+ years experience as a writer, SEO writer, or reporter responsible for creating everything from data-driven journalistic articles to inspirational human-interest stories to viral-Esque fluff pieces.
- Ability to create/pitch articles ideas that are researched, relevant, and are in line with content strategic goals.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of online writing best practices.
- Ability to meet and juggle multiple deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Nice to haves:
- Preferred FR market-specific experience.
- Proficiency in WordPress and Content Management Software (e.g Contently).
- Copywriting experience, including an ability to craft an email, social media, and landing page copy.
- Career services and hiring industry expertise.
- Familiar with the tools of online marketing and the metrics used to evaluate digital content’s success.
What we can offer you:
- Salary up to 9 600 PLN net + VAT (B2B) OR up to 7 900 PLN gross (employment contract)
- Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses.
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.