🤓 Product Manager
12 000 - 15 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BOLD PL | Przeskok 2, Warsaw🖥 https://www.bold.com/
#manager, #product, #pm
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our brands are LiveCareer, Zety and MyPerfectCV. The tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month, helping job seekers easily create high quality, personalized, and professional resumes and cover letters.
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people in Poland and over 600 worldwide!
We launched our Livecareer.pl site in 2018 and have seen 100% year over year growth in visits since then. As the groundwork is done, we’re looking for someone who can take it from here and own the future growth strategy for Poland as a Product Manager.
We consider Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. We have a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. They are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
How do we work?
- We're executing the strategy using OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which every Product Manager sets for her/himself quarterly. During the performance review, we discuss the last period. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
- All our product work is based on a Product Vision and Strategy.
- Every PM has a dedicated UX/UI designer and product analyst working with her/him.
- We're working in two-week sprints, following some of the SCRUM rules that help us work more effectively.
- The entire team is hungry for seeing metrics improvements and we're focused on doing things that really matter to both our customers and business.
- We have budgets for any user research we need, including interviews, prototype testing, and focus groups interviews.
- We have a skill set map in place, so every Product Manager has a clear development path and development goals for the next half a year.
We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Engineering, Analytics, Content, UX Design/UX Design, Design/Brand&Marketing Design, Localization and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality resume and cover letter building experiences.
- Partner with localization and research to create customer-focused optimizations and features.
- On-going A/B Testing and analysis of funnels to inform the success of new features.
- Partner with the Ecom team to come up with opportunities for bottom of funnel / checkout.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Driving strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Creation of landing pages to best display features and value propositions to drive traffic into our funnels.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably with a consumer facing internet product. Experience with a subscription based, data focused product is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategy, product planning, development, and launch.
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess a solid understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Ability to integrate usability and research to develop product features.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong understanding of the Internet, web trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technology related field.
- Some flexibility to work with partners in other time zones.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Polish residency or openness to relocation.
What do we offer?
- Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote Work - we’re working remotely and have a couple of folks remote only. However, for those in Warsaw, we have an office space that anyone can use when they want to.
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologists and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.