🤓 Product Manager (Localization)
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 BOLD PL | Przeskok, 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bold.com/
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family. We're building the largest career websites in the world. Our products are visited worldwide by over 20 million job seekers a month.
In 2021 we scaled our Polish portfolio from 2 to 7 international markets. As the groundwork is done, we're looking for someone who could take it from here and own the complete portfolio of our localized products.
As a Product Manager (Localization), you'd create and own the roadmap, come up with features and optimization ideas, and validate them as product experiments on our custom experimentation platform.
To achieve the above, you'll work with our A-Player team consisting of UX and UI Designers, Product Analysts, Software Developers, and Software QAs. We have a constant focus on delivering top-notch products, thus we do Reforge courses, attend product conferences and team workshops, and exchange know-how with our other BOLD offices in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India.
How do we work?
- All our product work is based on a Product Vision and Strategy.
- We’re executing the strategy using OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which every Product Manager sets for her/himself.
- Every PM has a dedicated UX/UI designer and product analyst working with her/him.
- We’re working in two-week sprints, following some of the SCRUM rules that help us work more effectively.
- The entire team is hungry for seeing metrics improvements and we’re focused on doing things that really matter to both our customers and business.
- We’re working based on the Reforge methodologies.
- We have a virtual office place via Gather.town, so we don’t have to search for 10 different zoom links :)
- We have budgets for any user research we need, including interviews, prototype testing, and focus groups interviews.
- Every quarter, during the performance review, we discuss the last three months. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
- We have a skill set map in place, so every Product Manager has a clear development path and development goals for the next half a year.
- We have weekly 45-mins sessions between each PM and the Manager to go through ongoing projects, the quarterly roadmap, and support the PM in anything that’s required.
- We have a dedicated 1 on 1 meeting once or twice a month to discuss anything related to personal development and well-being.
You will learn:
- How to scale a multi-brand portfolio for 5-7 different localizations.
- How to work only on needle-moving initiatives that grow the business.
- Experimentation process and its best practices from A to Z, inc. fundamentals of statistics.
- The current localization process (inc. tooling, process, communication, tech-stack understanding).
- How to work on product hypotheses and initiatives in a valid and complete process (from gathering both qualitative and quantitative insights, using design methodologies, experimentation design, up to testing, releasing, and retrieving learnings).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the portfolio of localized brands we have and their performance.
- Creating, prioritizing, and executing the Localization roadmap.
- Creating and executing quarterly OKRTs.
- Working and leading your product squad (UX/UI designers, Product Analyst) to achieve the goals.
- Working with the frontend and backend developers to implement your work.
- Working with Customer Support and Customer Engagement teams to improve the experience our users have in various locales.
- Owning the entire localization process (inc. processes, toolings, cooperation with other PMs).
You’ll be a perfect fit if you have:
- Product Management experience/skills.
- Experience in working with other product roles (UX/UI designers, product analysts, frontend and backend developers).
- Experience in working on and with product/business KPIs.
- Experience in working on product improvements/optimizations.
- Track record of data-informed decisions that result in a direct KPI increase (this includes working with product analytics).
- Experience in working on multi-lingual products serving at least two different markets.
- Openness to being wrong, throwing your hypothesis to the bin, and improving based on the learnings you derived from your work.
- Focus on delivering outcomes, not outputs. We appreciate the effectiveness of our work, not the fact we worked and/or delivered on time.
- A self-learner attitude, as in our Polish office we have yet a lot to do in terms of the localization. You must know how to learn and where to find information effectively.
- An attitude to get things done, instead of waiting until some dependencies are resolved.
- Very good English language skills.
Nice to haves:
- Localization experience.
- Completing any of the Reforge courses.
- Experimentation experience.
- Roadmap & metrics ownership.
Technologies/tools we use:
- Work organization: JIRA, Confluence, ProductBoard, G-Drive
- Creative work + Collaboration: Miro, Figma, Storybook, Zoom, G Meet, Gather.town
- Analytics & Insights: MixPanel, Segment, HotJar, FullStory, Google Analytics, GTM, GSC, TryMyUI
- Experimentation: In-house experimentation platform
- Localization: Lokalise, BitBucket
What do we offer?
- Salary range - 10000-13300 PLN gross (UoP) or 12000-16000 PLN net (B2B)
- Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Access to top-notch global product courses and knowledge.
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Optional Remote Work - we’re working remotely and have a couple of folks remote only. However, for those in Warsaw, we have an office space that anyone can use when want to.
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!