🤓 Technical SEO Specialist
8 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 BOLD PL | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bold.com/
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe and Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
- Execute and co-create a technical SEO strategy to grow sustainable organic traffic to our properties.
- Collaborate with developers, content SEOs, and other stakeholders to create and optimize landing pages, microsites, and other assets that address job seekers’ needs.
- Perform regular SERP analyses and optimize on-page elements, information architecture, and site structure to rank for critical search terms.
- Audit our websites’ performance and contribute to the SEO/content roadmap.
- Assist and ultimately own collaboration with the dev team.
Tools we use:
- Cloud SEO apps such as Botify, ahrefs, majestic, SEMrush, and/or others.
- Desktop SEO apps such as Sitebulb and ScreamingFrog.
- Google Search Console.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Data Studio.
- MS Excel and Google Sheets (including advanced operations, macros, and scripts as well as plugins such as Supermetrics, SeoTools for Excel).
- Puppeteer, Python, R, and internal tools.
- 1-3 years of experience in doing on-site and technical SEO, preferably for international SaaS sites or marketplaces.
- Solid SEO knowledge you’ll know how to apply to real-life situations.
- Reverse-engineer existent solutions and are capable of coming up with your own.
- Find redundant whitespace characters, but understand they don’t matter unless they’re in a redirect string.
- Understanding that handling 404 errors, redirects, and fixing semantic HTML is a critical duty.
- Basic HTML, CSS, JS.
Nice to haves:
- Agency or international and multi-brand experience.
- White hat off-site SEO.
- Experience creating websites or web apps.
Would you like to learn more about the Content Team? Check out our team's website.
What benefits do we offer:
- We work remotely until September 2021, ultimately from the office in Warsaw
- Medical package and a MultiSport card for you to be healthy
- Culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- One-to-one meetings with your team leader - time devoted to you and your needs and goals
up to 10 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
up to 8 300 PLN gross (employment contract)