🤓 Test Automation Engineer
14 200 - 16 200 PLN netto
🌍 BOLD PL | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bold.com/
#B2B, #Automation, #Tester
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What do the Automation Testers do at Bold PL?
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have an opportunity to apply your knowledge on a daily basis, have ownership of the test automation processes, mentor and give your expertise to other team members, and seek new improvements, solutions including tools and technologies. Your experience will help grow the team’s skills and make processes more efficient. If you are looking for a greenfield it’s definitely for you! We have a talented QA team that has started test automation but we need someone impactful who will show us the right direction and transfer it into our daily work. In our everyday work, we take advantage of many technologies e.g.: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Selenium Web Driver - Python, and TestRail.
How do we work?
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
Would you like to learn more about the IT Team? Check out our team's website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating Automation Test Cases for our Websites and Apps.
- Creating and managing Test Plans for Test Automation.
- Mentoring and supporting other Automation Testers.
- Improving current and implementing new test automation features.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in automation testing.
- Experience in creating test automation for Websites and Web apps.
- Being able to reforge/upgrade the current Test Automation flow.
What we can offer you:
- Salary - up to 16 200 PLN net + VAT (B2B)/ up to 13 500 PLN gross (employment contract)
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a MacBook Pro 16" and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Training budget - after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons - you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!