🤓 Customer Success Guide
6 500 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Boldare | Jasna 24, Warszawa🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#Sales, #CustomerExperience, #English
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to the digital transformation for forward-looking businesses. We’ve emerged from combining the power and best qualities of two companies: XSolve, a software development company and Chilid, a high-end web design agency.
Joining us as a Customer Success Guide means...
- Becoming a member of Customer Success Team responsible for building win-win partnerships with our Clients, ensuring world-class software service standards and maximizing value delivered to the customer through product discovery and product development
- Responding to customer’s product needs in a timely fashion, providing them with relevant and engaging sales materials while working hand in hand with Growth Team
- Conducting introductory calls with potential customers to explain them our holistic approach to product development and to present Boldare’s unique value proposition
- Preparing sales offers for, negotiating contracts with the new customers and upselling Boldare’s services to the current customers
- Collaborating with Scrum Masters to execute innovative yet the most effective customer experience strategies
- Providing exceptional onboarding experience to the new customers
- Building and nurturing relationships with all previous and current customers for maintaining high retention and advocacy results
What do you need to get this position?
- 2+ years of working experience in Business Development, Account Management or other similar customer-oriented roles
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Strong negotiations skills focused on successful closing
- Experience in building long-lasting business relationships
- Familiarity with various sales processes
- Hands-on experience with CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- The ability to think outside the box and create new solutions for different business challenges
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1)
Nice to haves
- Proven record of working in the software consulting industry
- Sufficient technical knowledge to discuss project related issues with clients
- Experience with agile work environments
- Established professional network in the EU/UK/US markets
What do we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded Business Team, eager to experiment, discover new opportunities and share their best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor, speaker or an event promoter? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- The real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Working in a holacracy framework (no managers, self-managing teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Free English lessons, benefits system (MultiSport, medical care, cultural events etc.)
- Weekly lunches, fresh fruits, coffee and snacks...
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!