🤓 Product Designer
6 500 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony, 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#graphicdesigner, #design, #productdesign
Product Designer needed to join our team. Start designing for real, no fuss, within a logical process and only with foreign clients. What we call "product design" is really taking full responsibility for the product creation — business, user, environment, future-proof solutions, iterative thinking, wireframing, prototyping, UX and UI design.
What do you need to get this position?
- Experience to build products based on business goals
- Experience to validate solutions
- Practice to solve user problems
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Significant knowledge of software, good practices, and patterns in graphic design
- Knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail and pixel-perfect approach
- Knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to design mockups and build prototypes
- Ability to make quick and firm decisions
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and Polish (B2+ level) to easily communicate with clients
- Experience in conducting workshops for our clients
- Experience of Lean Startup methodology
- Passion for highly polished designs with flawless interactions
- Experience with working in interdisciplinary teams in a startup-like atmosphere
Joining us as a Product Designer means...
- Collaborate with various internal development teams to satisfy product business strategies and user needs
- Collaborate closely on daily basis with front end and back end developers to deliver world class solutions
- Lead up workshops directly with client to understand product goals
- Create information architectures and user flows
- Design low and hi fidelity wireframes and build prototypes based on them
- Deliver highly functional, user centered and beautiful interface designs
- Test the effects of your team's work during manual acceptance tests
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Desingers Coffee
Perks & Benefits:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- The real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self-organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a full remote work if needed
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!