🤓 Junior Product Designer
4 600 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#productdesign, #design, #graphicdesigner
Product Designer needed to join our team. Start designing for real, no fuss, within a logical process and only with foreign clients. What we call "product design" is really taking full responsibility for the product creation — business, user, environment, future-proof solutions, iterative thinking, wireframing, prototyping, UX and UI design.
What do you need to get this position?
- Minimum one year experience in Product Design field (UX and UI) backed by portfolio with web/mobile projects
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Significant knowledge of software, good practices, and patterns in graphic design
- Knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail and pixel-perfect approach
- Knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to create wireframes and UI
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English in speaking and writing to easily communicate with clients
- Experience in contact with clients
- Ability to make quick and firm decisions
- Passion for highly polished designs with flawless interactions
- Experience with working in interdisciplinary teams in a startup-like atmosphere
Joining us as a Product Designer means...
- You’ll be designing for real - no fuss, logical process and only foreign clients.
- Possibility to support and be supported by more experienced designers.
- Collaborating with various internal development teams to achieve business goals and solving users problems
- You desire to lead up workshops with our clients to figure out and fully understand product goals.
- Logic information architectures, compelling user flows, low and hi-fidelity wireframes and prototypes - these are the basic terms in your dictionary.
- You’ll deliver highly functional, user-centered and beautiful, interactive designs.
- True Scrum and Agile methodologies is what you embrace on a daily basis.
- Testing the effects of your team’s work during manual acceptance tests is like a cherry on top for you while releasing a world-class design.
- It’s time to become a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Designers Coffee!
Perks & Benefits
- Joining an amazing and open minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Separated leave for training, conferences and workshops (5 days extra)
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Frontclub, Holacracy Practitioners (or start your own)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!