🤓 Junior Social Media Specialist
3 300 - 6 700 PLN brutto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.boldare.com/career/?utm_source=rocketjobs&utm_medium=Referral
#advocacy, #b2b, #socialmedia
Boldare is a digital product design and development company guiding forward-thinking businesses in their digital transformation. We're a purpose-driven organization helping clients shape the future of whole societies & industries across the globe. You might have heard about some of them (BlaBlaCar, Corel, TUI 🌴 - these are some of our clients).
We work in a holacratic system, which means there are no managers in our team and we organize our work by ourselves!
Now we are looking for a Junior Social Media Specialist who will help us to build our brand on the international market. Maybe you are the one?
🍍 What would be your role?
- Taking care of daily B2B communications on our social media;
- Building our community of clients and business partners (advocacy) in social media;
- Planning and publishing our social media calendar;
- Active participation in team meetings, brainstorming and planning sessions;
- Supporting your team in some operational marketing tasks (like organization of events, preparing special gifts for business partners, etc.);
- In the future, you can also develop your skills in various marketing roles.
🍍 This is the perfect opportunity, if you...
- Are really into social media marketing (especially organic communication), and you like building true relationships with your community;
- Like to create innovative content and have flawless English skills (especially in writing);
- Have some professional experience in social media marketing or content writing;
- Have professional growth as one of your priorities and you want to develop your skills in various marketing areas in the future;
- Are a proactive and self-driven person, who likes a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Are willing to experiment and like to test new solutions; you’re also accepting of failures because you know they are the best source of learning;
- Measure the effects of your work and are ready to make your own data-based decisions.
🍍 What kind of support and benefits can you get?
- Open-minded team of six professionals, who have years of professional experience in the international B2B market. They’ll be more than happy to share their knowledge and best practices with you!
- Feedback always & everywhere - we are always ready and open to share our thoughts! We do it in our daily work, workshops, 1:1 sessions, etc. This is one of the best tools in our professional growth. We also often share feedback in a team forum, because it's great to learn from each other's experiences.
- Transparency in our DNA - EVERYBODY in Boldare has full access to data, including knowledge bases, project descriptions, metrics, statistics, strategies, even financial data, etc. We almost always communicate with each other in open channels to effectively spread information. This is what you need to make conscious, independent decisions in your role.
- Onboarding - you will also join the special onboarding team, who will show you our processes and organizational culture.
- Benefits such as co-financing for Multisport & LuxMed cards; a development budget for every team; team-building events; annual bonus dependent on the company's profits.
🍍 What does working in Boldare taste like?
- We work in a flat structure based on a holacratic system (no managers, dispersed leadership and autonomy in decision-making, with full transparency). It gives us a lot of freedom and development opportunities, but at the same time it requires a lot of flexibility, maturity and responsibility for our performance.
- Teamwork means for us a good atmosphere, but also striving for team excellence and helping each other. We plan our work based on goals, strategy and priorities, we monitor our team metrics on a regular basis.
- We work in a dispersed team (you can also work remotely, wherever you like), but we also meet each F2F from time to time in one of our offices in Cracow, Warsaw, Gliwice or Wroclaw.
- We constantly communicate with each other on Slack and have a lot of online meetings (brainstorms, planning & focus meetings, etc.). You will never feel alone (even working remotely).
- We like traveling and taking part in trade events abroad to build a business network. One day we’re in the USA, another we’re in Saudi Arabia or Majorca. If you like traveling, there will be such possibilities for sure :)
Great! We’re waiting for your resume and we wish you luck!
We’ll answer every single application 😉