🤓 Marketing Campaign Strategist
11 500 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.boldare.com/career/?utm_source=rocketjobs&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=ogloszenia_rocketjobs
#campaign, #marketing, #smarketing
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re not only a tech company, but also #holacracy and #agile evangelists. With a world-class quality of software development and design we keep on growing and reaching new clients from all over the globe.
Looking for a place in a multiple times internationally awarded company, full of skilled people and a sense of purpose, trust and teamwork?
BOLDARE is your place-to-be!
What do you need to get this position?
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2B sales & marketing
- holistic smarketing approach in campaign planning, covering every step of marketing and sales funnel
- attention to consistent customer experience from the very first contact with the brand to the final purchase
- practical knowledge about various marketing channels and tools
- agile mindset, quick decision-making, and readiness to test hypothesis
- ability to analyze marketing metrics to make the right (data-driven) decisions
- experience in budgeting (proposing actions based on business strategy, budget planning and monitoring)
- readiness to work with the interdisciplinary team, being open to feedback and striving for constant improvement
- business maturity and knowledge of the IT services market
- excellent command of English (C1/C2 level, written and spoken) - we cooperate exclusively with international clients
- self-confidence and a healthy sense of humor :)
Joining us as a Marketing Strategist means…
- Working in a flat structure based on a holacratic system (no managers, dispersed leadership and autonomy in decision-making, full transparency)
- Conceptualizing and leading international marketing campaigns covering markets such as the USA, Germany, France, Scandinavia, and South East Asia to name just a few.
- Collaborating with international agencies and experts, learning from the best, taking part in training, workshops, and international conferences.
- Cooperation with an interdisciplinary smarketing team of experts (social media strategists, content writers, software developers, creative designers, sales executives, data analysts, etc.)
- Creating and co-executing unique, cross-channel marketing campaigns, that enchant potential clients with exceptional and consistent customer experience
- Freedom to test your creative ideas (incl. those crazy too!)
- Mentoring, guiding, and motivating the team while leading complex marketing projects (not to be confused with micromanagement)
- Solid budget for modern marketing tools (Salesforce, Pardot, Crystal Knows, Hotjar, Mixpanel, UsabilityHub, etc.)
- Openness to innovation, experiments, improvement, teamwork, and data-driven thinking
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!) or 100% remote work
- Working in a real Agile environment (no managers, self-organizing teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!