🤓 Product Development Lead
6 400 - 13 900 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#leanstartup, #scrum, #agile
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to the digital transformation for forward-looking businesses. We’ve emerged from combining the power and best qualities of two companies: XSolve, a software development company and Chilid, a high-end web design agency.
What unites us as humans? Purpose, trust and teamwork that help us make the world of technology even better.
- 2+ years of experience in digital product development management
- Extended knowledge about the digital product development processes
- Experience in working with international clients in software development services
- Agile approach, ability to adjust product development services to clients’ needs and the company strategy
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, client facing and stakeholder management
- Exceptional communication, self-organization, and time management skills
- Knowledge in agile management methods and techniques (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Scrum, Lean Startup)
- Knowledge and experience in team building methods
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Proactive, driven personality, striving for continuous improvement of your own performance
- Fluency in English and Polish (C1/C2 level)
- Ability to build a strategy for cooperation with the clients and for their products development (for a senior level)
- Ability to find areas for improvement and proposing relevant solutions on an organizational level (for a senior level)
- The ability to share knowledge with the team,
- Experience in mentoring others
Joining us as a Product Development Lead means…
- Becoming a member of the Product Design & Development Team responsible for building best product development practices and processes
- You’re the one to connect the dots between the clients’ needs and the organization strategy
- Helping the organization and our clients to understand and enact empirical product development.
- You enhance the culture of collaboration and self-organization within Boldare team members.
- Collaborating with Scrum Masters to execute innovative, yet the most effective customer experience strategies.
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives (or start your own)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Agile environment (no managers, self organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours