🤓 Product Market Fit Designer
11 000 - 22 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#UX/UI, #WebDevelopment, #ProductDesign
If you value agility, dynamic actions and you can't stand the routine - we've got something right for you! Start designing for real, no fuss, within a logical process and only with foreign clients.
We help our clients shape digital reality around them on different stages. Whether it's an MVP, prototype, product-market fit, or scaling, for each of the stages we’ve developed a dedicated working environment.
Currently we’re looking for a product designer who is great with long term and dynamic projects, such as product market fit.
What do you need to get this position?
- Practice in building products based on business goals
- Experience in validating problems & solutions; solving users’ problems
- Experience in product discovery process and conducting workshops for clients
- Understanding of working in product-market fit phase
- Knowledge of Lean Startup framework
- Experience in creating and using of design systems
- Knack for aesthetics and attractive design
- Knowledge of UX guidelines
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and Polish (B2+ level) to easily communicate with clients
- Experience with working in interdisciplinary teams in a startup-like atmosphere
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Significant knowledge of software, good practices, and patterns in UI
Joining us as a Product Market Fit Designer means...
- Collaborate with various internal development teams to satisfy product business strategies and user needs
- Collaborate closely on daily basis with front end and back end developers to deliver world class solutions
- Lead up workshops directly with client to understand product goals
- Create information architectures and user flows
- Test the effects of your team's work during manual acceptance tests
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Desingers Coffee
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- The real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Dribbble Meetups, No Exceptions Meetups, Frontclub (or start your own)
- You will receive a prepared #FirstAid kit for each employee, including: pulse oximeter,CPR packet,FFP3 mask, disinfectant gel, nitril gloves, a universal disinfectan
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self-organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!