🤓 Scrum Master
8 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/career/?utm_source=rocketjobs&utm_medium=Referral
#agile, #leanstartup, #scrum
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re nothing like a typical “software house” - we do things not only for profit but we're a purpose-driven organization helping our clients shape the future of whole societies & industries across the globe. We’re 190+ talented problem-solvers who have made 270+ products for 111 clients from the US & Western Europe, to the Middle East & Hong Kong. That’s us. That’s BOLDARE - your place-to-be.
Join the community of 17 Scrum Masters and...
⚡ make an impact on the entire organization
⚡ build new processes solutions
⚡ build new processes solutions
⚡ act in the flat structure with no managers!
⚡ learn about how building products in phases ease our teams' work
Joining us as a Scrum Master means:
- You’re responsible for guiding and coaching Scrum Teams on their use of Agile practices and values.
- You’re the one to work closely with client-side Product Owners to maximize product business value. Products Owners are the members of our teams, we built strong relations with them — that's why your role is extremely important.
- Organizing and facilitating Scrum-related meetings with international teams is your bread and butter.
- You guide the teams on removing impediments.
- Helping the organization and our clients to understand and enact empirical product development.
- You enhance culture of collaboration and self-organization within Boldare team members.
- You lead the teams in the Holacracy world and help them to operate without Project Managers.
What do you need to get this position?
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in project management role
- Product Knowledge (it's a must!)
- A lot of Business Powers and focus on product - team - client relationship.
- A natural passion to negotiation and problem-solving
- Experience in collaboration with client-side Product Owners
- Exceptional communication, self-organization, and time management skills
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, client facing and stakeholder management
- Proactive, driven personality and will to make the difference on an organization level
- High level of commitment to improve product development using Agile approach
- Striving for continuous improvement of your own performance
- Knowledge in other agile methods and techniques (i.e. Kanban, Nexus, LeSS, XP, Lean, Design Sprints)
- Proficient knowledge and experience in team building methods
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must
- Flexibility and ability to work in the changeable environment
- Experience in product discovery in Agile/Lean approach
- Practice in being an internal coach/trainer/speaker
- Skills proven by a Scrum Master certificate (i.e. PSM, PSPO,PSL)
- Ability to find areas for improvement and proposing relevant solutions on an organizational level
What we offer:
- Even 90% remote (home office is not limited, but we organize team meetings at least once per quarter)
- Super comfy, agile offices in Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław or Warsaw
- Joining an amazing and open minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna support recruitment marketing or professional development processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- A lot of opportunities to self development (mentoring, theme chapters or other activities)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self organising teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget for every team
- You will receive a prepared anti-covid #FirstAid kit for each employee, including: pulse oximeter, CPR packet, FFP3 mask, disinfectant gel, nitrile gloves, a universal disinfectant
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours :)