🤓 Social Media Specialist
5 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/career/?utm_source=rocketjobs&utm_medium=Referral
#employerbranding, #marketing, #socialmedia
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re not only a tech company, but also #holacracy and #agile evangelists. With a world-class quality of software development and design we keep on growing and reaching new clients from all over the globe.
Looking for a place in a multiple times internationally awarded company, full of skilled people and a sense of purpose, trust and teamwork? BOLDARE is your place-to-be!
Currently we are looking for Social Media Specialist.
What do you need to get this position?
- At least 2 years of professional experience in managing social media platforms and running paid campaigns for a B2B or B2C brand
- Excellent writing skills in English (C1/C2 level)
- Fluency in Polish (B2+ level) to easily communicate with the team
- Ability to analyze social media metrics to make the right (data-driven) decisions
- A huge desire to constantly develop your skills and an open mind to learn and adapt
- Proactive, driven personality and strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of managing, measuring and automating social media with tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics etc.)
- Self-confidence and a healthy sense of humor :)
Joining us as Social Media Specialist means…
- Building, executing and validating social media strategy for all Boldare’s platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others) to reach our business goals
- Planning our social media presence and calendar in cooperation with our Recruitment Marketing Team
- Setting up and reporting general social media metrics
- Building paid social media campaigns plans to reach Boldare’s business goals; measuring and analyzing their results, reporting weekly metrics
- Managing and maintaining all of Boldare’s social channels
Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract,
- Fully remotely or in-house work at one of our offices in Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław or Warsaw*
- Flexible working hours
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills- we build products at various stages of development, if you like prototyping, it's great, if you prefer scaling, it's also ok - you will find something for yourself
- You will receive a prepared #FirstAid kit for each employee, including: pulse oximeter,CPR packet,FFP3 mask, disinfectant gel, nitril gloves, a universal disinfectan
- co-financing for Multisport & Medicover cards
- You will have the opportunity to work in an environment where the management of the organization is in the hands of employees - Holacracy is one of the progressive methods of management
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share knowledge and best practices e.g thematic chapters,No Exceptions meetups (or start your own)
- We provide equipment of the highest quality
- Having an efficient start: You will join a separate onboarding team (the onboarding team will help you get introduced to the organization).Of course you aso join commercial project
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!