🤓 Social Media Specialist (paid campaigns)
5 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/career/?utm_source=rocketjobs&utm_medium=Referral
#socialmedia, #paidcampaigns, #employerbranding
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re not only a tech company, but also #holacracy and #agile evangelists. With a world-class quality of software development and design we keep on growing and reaching new clients from all over the globe.
Looking for a place in a multiple times internationally awarded company, full of skilled people and a sense of purpose, trust and teamwork? BOLDARE is your place-to-be!
Currently we are looking for Social Media Specialist with the focus on paid campaigns.
🖤 What do you need to get this position?
- At least 2 years of professional experience in managing social media platforms and running paid campaigns for a B2B or B2C brand
- Practical knowledge of managing, measuring and automating social media with tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ability to analyze social media metrics to make the right (data-driven) decisions
- A huge desire to constantly develop your skills and an open mind to learn and adapt
- Proactive, driven personality and strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing skills in English (C1/C2 level)
- Fluency in Polish (C1/C2 level) to easily communicate with the team
- Self-confidence and a healthy sense of humor :)
💛Joining us as Social Media Specialist means…
- You will be part of the interdisciplinary Employer Branding Team of Content Writers, Creative Designers, Developers and Social Media Specialists!
- Creating the employer brand for purpose-driven and socially responsible organisation with exceptional culture and great reputation in the recruitment market
- Freedom to test your creative and bold ideas (incl. those crazy too!)
- Working in a flat structure based on a holacratic system (no managers, dispersed leadership and autonomy in decision-making, full transparency)
- Being responsible for building, executing and validating social media strategy for all Boldare’s platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Spotify and others) to reach our business goals
- Feeling super comfy with collecting, analyzing and presenting data! Google Analytics, Hotjar, Data Studio and even Excel have no secrets from you!
- Building paid social media campaigns plans to reach Boldare’s employer branding goals; measuring and analyzing their results, reporting weekly metrics
🖤 Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office every time you enter or working remotely*
- Working in a real Agile environment (no managers, self-organizing teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!
*remote work is not limited, but from time to time we need to meet each other in the office 😉