🤓 Social Media Specialist
6 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Krucza 50, Warszawa🖥 https://www.boldare.com/career/?utm_source=rocketjobs&utm_medium=Referral
#employerbranding, #marketing, #socialmedia
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re not only a tech company, but also #holacracy and #agile evangelists. With a world-class quality of software development and design we keep on growing and reaching new clients from all over the globe.
Looking for a place in a multiple times internationally awarded company, full of skilled people and a sense of purpose, trust and teamwork? BOLDARE is your place-to-be!
Currently we are looking for Social Media Specialist.
What do you need to get this position?
- At least 2 years of professional experience in managing social media platforms and running paid campaigns for a B2B or B2C brand
- Excellent writing skills in English (C1/C2 level)
- Fluency in Polish (B2+ level) to easily communicate with the team
- Ability to analyze social media metrics to make the right (data-driven) decisions
- A huge desire to constantly develop your skills and an open mind to learn and adapt
- Proactive, driven personality and strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of managing, measuring and automating social media with tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics etc.)
- Self-confidence and a healthy sense of humor :)
Joining us as Social Media Specialist means…
- Building, executing and validating social media strategy for all Boldare’s platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others) to reach our business goals
- Planning our social media presence and calendar in cooperation with our Recruitment Marketing Team
- Setting up and reporting general social media metrics
- Building paid social media campaigns plans to reach Boldare’s business goals; measuring and analyzing their results, reporting weekly metrics
- Managing and maintaining all of Boldare’s social channels
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded and community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!) or 100% remote work
- Working in a real Agile environment (no managers, self-organizing teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!