🤓 UX Designer
11 000 - 22 000 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare Sp.z o.o. | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#UX/UI, #WebDevelopment, #ProductDesign
Prototype, MVP, Product Market Fit or Scaling?
Which stage of digital product development do you like the most? 💛🖤
Join #BoldareTeam and choose your favorite working environment! 😎
We’ve built dedicated teams for each stage of product development. Thanks to that we’re able to match the technical solutions to the product's needs.
Now you can boost your skills and potential in the type of products you fit the most.
How cool is that? 🚀
UX Designer needed to join our team. Start designing for real, no fuss, within a logical process and only with foreign clients. What we call "product design" is really taking full responsibility for the product creation — business, user, environment, future-proof solutions, iterative thinking, wireframing, prototyping, UX and UI design.
What do you need to get this position?
- Minimum one year experience in UX Design field backed by portfolio with web/mobile projects
- Experience to build products based on business goals
- Experience to validate solutions
- Practice to solve user problems
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Significant knowledge of software, good practices, and patterns in graphic design
- Knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to design mockups and build prototypes
- Ability to make quick and firm decisions
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and Polish (B2+ level) to easily communicate with clients
- Experience in conducting workshops for clients
- Knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail and pixel-perfect approach
- Experience of Lean Startup methodology
- Passion for highly polished designs with flawless interactions
- Experience with working in interdisciplinary teams in a startup-like atmosphere
Joining us as a UX Designer means...
- Collaborate with various internal development teams to satisfy product business strategies and user needs
- Collaborate closely on daily basis with front end and back end developers to deliver world class solutions
- Lead up workshops directly with client to understand product goals
- Create information architectures and user flows
- Design low and hi fidelity wireframes and build prototypes based on them
- Deliver highly functional, user centered and beautiful interface designs
- Test the effects of your team's work during manual acceptance tests
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Desingers Coffee
Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract,
- Fully remotely or in-house work at one of our offices in Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław or Warsaw*
- Flexible working hours
- Self-development opportunities - we like people who enjoy developing new skills- we build products at various stages of development, if you like prototyping, it's great, if you prefer scaling, it's also ok - you will find something for yourself
- You will receive a prepared #FirstAid kit for each employee, including: pulse oximeter,CPR packet,FFP3 mask, disinfectant gel, nitril gloves, a universal disinfectan
- co-financing for Multisport & Medicover cards
- You will have the opportunity to work in an environment where the management of the organization is in the hands of employees - Holacracy is one of the progressive methods of management
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share knowledge and best practices e.g thematic chapters,No Exceptions meetups (or start your own)
- We provide equipment of the highest quality
- Having an efficient start: You will join a separate onboarding team (the onboarding team will help you get introduced to the organization).Of course you aso join commercial project
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!