🤓 Digital Creative Designer
6 300 - 12 600 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare (XSolve & Chilid) | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 http://www.boldare.com
#design, #digital, #brand
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to the digital transformation for forward-looking businesses. We’ve emerged from combining the power and best qualities of two companies: XSolve, a software development company and Chilid, a high-end web design agency.
What unites us as humans? Purpose, trust and teamwork that help us make the world of technology even better. Currently we are looking for a Digital Creative Designer to our Recruitment Marketing Team. Dare to be bold with us!
- Great portfolio from various areas of design
- Open mind full of creative design ideas
- Attention to details, pixel-perfect approach
- Knowledge of current design and digital marketing trends
- Experience in designing for digital brands and corporate identities
- Experience in designing digital and offline marketing campaigns
- Ability to follow up and to develop brandbook guidelines and to keep consistency among designed projects
- Ability to create animations and video content in an “A-Z manner”
- Expertise with all relevant design tools such as Sketch & Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects / Premiere Pro / Lightroom), as well as knowledge of best practices within all these tools.
- Good organization skills & time management
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
Nice to have
- Photographic skills
- Experience in designing visual content for social media
- Experience in landing page design
- UX/UI basics
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Separated leave for training, conferences and workshops (5 days extra)
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Dribbble Meetups
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- No managers, self organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Benefit system (MultiSport, medical care, cultural events etc.)
- Weekly lunches, fresh fruits, coffee and snacks...
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours