🤓 Customer Care Representative
🌍 Booksy | Łucka 2/4/6, Warszawa🖥 https://booksy.com/pl-pl/
#techsupport, #customer, #support
- Helping and answering merchant’s requests from the US market via live chat, phone and e-mail
- Reporting some issues to Tech Support
- Updating data in the computer systems
What we are looking for:
- Fluent spoken and written English (advanced B2+ or higher)
- Willing to work in a 24/7 cycle with flexible weekends and weekdays (shifts mostly after 2 p.m.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and service-oriented attitude
- Adaptability and the ability to handle new and challenging situations in real time
- The ability to work with an international team and adjust to different cultural standards
- An interest in e-commerce
Additional beneficial skills in the following fields:
- General business, communication or technology
- On the job experience in customer service, tech support, e-commerce or any app-based company
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish or Portuguese)
What Booksy offers:
- Mandatory contract (um. zlecenie) or B2B
- Competitive salary
- Perks: Private Medical Care, Multisport, English lessons
- Unique experience and opportunity in the start-up industry
- Extraordinary possibility for self-development ability to attend trainings in International environment
Booksy is a Polish startup founded in 2013, now based in San Francisco, offering an online platform for booking appointments and a business management system for the service industry.
We are one of the fastest growing Polish companies and an international leader in the beauty industry. We operate globally and have ambitious goals!
Booksy offers a dynamic work environment and great career opportunities for people with a variety of skill sets - from IT professionals to marketers to salespeople and customer service specialists.
Regardless of the position you hold at Booksy, you make a real impact every day on the product we offer our clients!