🤓 Customer Service Representative
🌍 Booksy | ŁUCKA 2/4/6 LOK. U4, Warszawa🖥 https://booksy.com/pl-pl/
#obsługaklienta, #customerservice, #CS
Booksy is a Polish startup founded in 2013, offering an online platform for booking appointments and a business management system for the service industry.
We are one of the fastest growing Polish companies and an international leader in the beauty industry. We operate globally and have ambitious goals!
Booksy offers a dynamic work environment and great career opportunities for people with a variety of skill sets - from IT professionals to marketers to salespeople and customer service specialists.
Regardless of the position you hold at Booksy, you make a real impact every day on the product we offer our clients!
In anticipation of increasing scale and complexity of the business we’re now looking for a Customer Service Representative.
- Helping and answering merchants' requests from the US market via incoming phone calls and live chat
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Reporting some issues to Tech Support
- Updating data in the computer systems
- Fluent spoken and written English (advanced B2+ or higher)
- Willing to work in a 24/7 cycle with flexible weekends and weekdays (shifts mostly after 2 p.m. and nights)
- Strong interpersonal skills and service-oriented attitude
- Adaptability and the ability to handle new and challenging situations in real time
- The ability to work with an international team and adjust to different cultural standards
- An interest in e-commerce
Additional beneficial skills in the following fields:
- General business, communication or technology
- On the job experience in customer service, tech support, e-commerce or any app-based company
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish or Portuguese in particular)
What we offer:
- B2B or mandatory contract (um. zlecenie)
- Remote work opportunities & dog-friendly offices (Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała)
- Values driven culture, friendly and supportive Team
- Unique experience and opportunity to develop in a multicultural environment - we have teams in 7 countries, including USA, Mexico and UK!
- Perks: Private Medical Care, Multisport cards, Life Insurance, free online English lessons, cafeteria platform & many many more :)
Sounds interesting? Apply by completing the recruitment form :)
We're waiting for you!
~ Booksy Team