🤓 Customer Service Team Leader
🌍 Booksy | Łucka 2/4/6, Warszawa🖥 https://booksy.com/pl-pl/
#CustomerService, #TeamLeader, #TeamManagement
Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with over $1.3bn annualized GMV run-rate and over 9 million bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management.
Our mission is simple, to bring peace of mind to scheduling giving time back for living life fully. We are a dynamic company experiencing tremendous growth filled with opportunities for professional development for all different skills and backgrounds - from the people who develop our product to the people who develop our services. Whatever your role is within Booksy you can see your direct impact daily!
Our company is headquartered in US and has around 700 employees based in offices across 7 countries (US, PL, UK, BR, ES, ZA, MX). This global connection allows Booksy employees to share business ideas across the world making international co-working a part of our everyday routine.
In anticipation of increasing scale and complexity of the business we’re now looking for a Customer Service Team Leader.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Team
- Act as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support
- Provide direct supervision of the Technical Support Team which may include: recruitment, evaluations, and disciplinary actions
- Act as a mentor to coach, inspire, support and motivate the team members, driving high performance and encourage engagement with the customer
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Assist in the creation of the team KPIs as well as monitor and report on results
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Evaluate and analyze Salesforce case trends to prevent future issues
- Min. 2 years of experience in leading customer focused teams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Showcase good leadership skills to carry team members along
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both staff members and customers
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Very good written and verbal command of English (min. B2+)
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Able to work with cutting edge technology and assimilate information rapidly
- A real impact on the shape of Booksy app, which is used by millions of users
- Work with the state-of-the-art technology
- A friendly and supportive Team with a clear purpose
- Contract type tailored to your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely or from one of our offices: Warsaw or Bielsko-Biała
- Perks: Private Medical Care, Multisport, English lessons
- Many other attractions :)