🤓 SEO Manager
🌍 Booksy | Łucka 2/4/6, Warszawa🖥 https://booksy.com/pl-pl/
#SEO, #Ahrefs, #Majestic
Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with over $1.3bn annualized GMV run-rate and over 9 million bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management.
Our mission is simple, to bring peace of mind to scheduling giving time back for living life fully. We are a dynamic company experiencing tremendous growth filled with opportunities for professional development for all different skills and backgrounds - from the people who develop our product to the people who develop our services. Whatever your role is within Booksy you can see your direct impact daily!
Our company is headquartered in US and has around 700 employees based in offices across 7 countries (US, PL, UK, BR, ES, ZA, MX). This global connection allows Booksy employees to share business ideas across the world making international co-working a part of our everyday routine.
In anticipation of increasing scale and complexity of the business we’re now looking for a SEO Manager.
About the project:
As the SEO Manager, you will lead the team responsible for:
- the global SEO activities
- the technical SEO
- content SEO, both B2C and B2B
- Plan and implement our global SEO strategy
- Manage a team of SEO specialists
- Set, monitor and achieve the SEO KPIs and OKRs.
- Audit and analyze SEO performance, identify issues, and propose solutions to improve performance at scale.
- Monitor competitors on the strategic markets
- Identify and drive resolution of Technical SEO issues
- Manage the content SEO processes
- Communicate SEO performance and initiative status to stakeholders in regular reviews.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across product and other teams
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results.
- Develop relationships with external providers and agencies.
- 5+ years of managing SEO projects including US market
- 2+ years of experience in team management
- Experience in positioning e-commerce, marketplace or SaaS projects;
- Knowledge of tools supporting SEO activities, e.g. Ahrefs, Majestic, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and similar 3rd party platforms.
- Deep understanding of both Tech and content SEO strategies and tactics.
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results.
- Excellent command of English in speaking and writing (a necessary condition);
- Experience in working with the tech teams.
- Experience working at a B2C and B2B global company managing SEO in multiple countries.
What we offer:
- Values driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Perks: Private Medical Care, Multisport cards, Life Insurance, English lessons, charity initiatives, cafeteria platform & many many more :)
- Remote work opportunities & dog-friendly offices (Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała)