🤓 Junior Account Manager
🌍 BOWWE | Dąbrowskiego 42, Wrocław🖥 http://Bowwe.com
#IT, #STARTUP, #ACCOUNT
Join the team of 20 professionals from 5 countries working on the BOWWE startup in the most interesting phase of our growth! Get great knowledge, interesting and valuable experiences and take on enormous challenges!
In our historic office in the heart of Wrocław since 2014 we are working on startup that will conquare the world and will change the life of Small and Medium Size Businesses all over the world. We have just entered the most interesting phase of our life-we are opening the product promotion and sales and letting investors and partners from Poland and abroad.
BOWWE Business Builder provides SMEs with a free employee via Artificial Intelligence, that has the tools, knowledge, and guidance they need to navigate the process of getting customers online. We have already thousands of users and hundreds of clients in +50 countries.
Work hard, play hard, grow fast and join BOWWE!
About the role
You will have an opportunity to join our team as an Account Manager and to have a real impact on the shape of BOWWE tools-we promise to make space for your ideas and implement them as quickly as possible.
You’ll have challenges such as interacting daily with BOWWE customers and help them to grow their businesses using our state-of-the-art tools and our knowledge.
You have to love working with clients, helping them establishing long term relations and develop your knowledge and skills.
As a Customer Success Team member, you will support our product and marketing team in:
· Establishing long-term relationships with clients and maintaining our high standards of customer service
· Collecting business requirements, analyzing them and building the best solutions in the projects of your clients
· Managing your clients’ projects and cooperation with contractors
· Advising on the further development of BOWWE
· Being the escalation point-of-contact for other relationship and business issues
· Generating new sales opportunities using our existing accounts
· Monitoring your clients and advising them on how to grow even faster
· Ensuring on-time renewals and creating expansion opportunities
· Developing and conducting activities aimed at increasing sales efficiency
· Actively collaborating with sales, marketing and product teams
· Supporting and engaging our community members
· Can-do attitude and Strong focus on efficiency
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Quickly grasp technical concepts and be willing to get to know our product
· Be independent and have exceptional time management skills
· SEO experience is a plus
· Knowledge in the software development process is even a bigger plus
· be motivated to quickly gain knowledge and develop
· be interested and motivated to learn about and how to use modern technologies and tools
We strongly believe in continual learning, passion, fun and respectful environment, room for creativity and taking ownership of projects. Join our team
· An opportunity to work in an international environment with clients from all over the world
· Flexible working hours
· You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors, countries & industries
· A historic-style office in the heart of Wrocław, with great coffee and drink, table soccer, and other
· We will guarantee you great career development opportunities
· Amazing BOWWE team and unique work atmosphere