🤓 UX/UI Designer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Brainhub Sp. z o. o. | Podedworze 33, Kraków🖥 http://brainhub.eu
#ux, #ui, #design
Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate that we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with clients, solve their problems, and create amazing projects that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us, and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team have set.
Are you the one?
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the business needs of the client and end users, recommending appropriate UI/UX solutions,
- Designing and prototyping web and mobile application interfaces (low/high fidelity),
- Creating user workflows and architecture of information,
- Presenting the work done to the team and client,
- Competition screening, expert audits,
- Mapping of business and users processes,
- Designing graphics,
- Cooperation with the UX/UI designers, product owners, business analysts, and a team of developers,
- Conducting workshops and usability testing.
We need you to have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer,
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Proven experience - portfolio and the ability to present it,
- Experience in designing Internet products and interfaces,
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as FIgma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, or similar,
- Knowledge of good design practices and the latest trends,
- Openness and willingness to learn,
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, analytical thinking,
- A keen sense of aesthetics,
- Independence and responsibility,
- Creativity and knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Salary: 8 000-12 000 PLN net, B2B (or the equivalent for an employment contract);
- A real impact on business,
- Multiple opportunities for growth (training, workshops),
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months),
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding),
- Private healthcare,
- Flexible working time,
- Work from one of our offices (in Gliwice, Wrocław, Kraków, Warszawa, or Bielsko-Biała) or fully remote work from anywhere in Poland,
- Working with amazing people who happen to be among the top consultants in the world.
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV and current portfolio, and let’s see if there’s chemistry!