🤓 Data Analyst
10 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Brainly | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 https://brainly.com/
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Kraków, Poland or remotely
Brainly is looking for Data Analysts to join our teams. As a Data Analyst dedicated to Product you will cooperate closely with engineers and designers to create the best experience for 250+ mln Brainly users all over the world.
You will have an opportunity to join our Subscriptions or Engagement teams. The mission of the Subscriptions Team is to help users to understand the value of Brainly and make the purchase process as efficient as possible. The work is mission-critical, directly contributing to Brainly' s bottom line. Because of that, they are also called SWAT - Subscription Web Acquisition Team. When the company needs help regarding the Conversion Rate Optimisation, SWAT gets in the game. As a part of this team, you will create new ideas, test hypotheses and use data-driven techniques to deliver the optimal solutions. Working as a part of the Engagement Product Team, your role will not only be to measure and analyze how our users behave, but also to take part in an exciting journey to bring machine learning-driven personalization to Brainly. Your recommendations will influence the shape of the individualized engagement experience that we are currently building in Brainly.
To help you deliver that, you will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented data analysts community, ready to give support and share knowledge whenever needed. On top of that, you will get a unique chance to observe how one of the most successful Polish startups operates and take part in developing it.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Intriguing possibility to make an impact on a product used on a global scale - Brainly is used by 250+ million users monthly in 35 countries
- You will transform the world online education by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe
- Opportunity to work with the newest technology stack (Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, Tableau, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Possibility to work with scrum values which will bring you maximal productivity and joy of work
YOUR TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Working with the Product team to ideate, create and launch experiments
- Analysing and synthesizing experiments data to make recommendations for optimization
- Managing the experiments queue, results and documentation
- Supporting Product and Business Owners in their decisions about product development by collecting and analysing data
- Preparing measurement specifications for new features in cooperation with Engineers
- Defining KPIs and measurement plans, create reports and dashboards
- Working as a part of an agile product development team on a day-to-day basis (take part in standups, brainstorming sessions, planning and backlog refinements)
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital analytics
- AB testing
- Statistical background
- Experience in market research or user testing (considered an asset)
- Consumer subscription experience (considered an asset)
- Experience in performing a large number of experiments (considered an asset)
Skills and systems:
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent Google spreadsheets/Excel skills
Nice to have:
- Google DataStudio
- Google BigQuery
- Analytical skills: drawing conclusions from data and proposing recommendations
- Strong collaborative skills
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Demonstrates independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions
- Location: Kraków, Poland or remotely
- Salary: 10 - 14 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
- Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].