🤓 Senior Digital Analyst
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BRAINLY | Długa 72, Kraków🖥 http://www.brainly.co
#dataanalysis, #googleanalytics, #BI
As a Digital Analyst, you will gather and translate data into meaningful insights and provide analytical support for our market teams. Your role will not be only to provide us with numbers, but also focus on possible improvements to our business operations. You will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented team. On top of that, you will get a unique chance to observe how one of the most successful Polish startups operates and take part in developing it.
What's in it for you:
What's in it for you:
- You’ll be a part of a big BI team - a mix of analysts, data engineers and data scientists - so you will have plenty of occasions to exchange knowledge and learn from others
- You’ll work with people from around the world, so there will be the chance to learn about the differences between the countries and markets where we operate
- Not only will you work with cool tools (like Tableau or paid version of Google Analytics) but also there is a lot of space for individual activities and ideas
- We regard Brainly as a data-driven company, so the position of Digital Analyst is very important for the company’s development
- Do you like challenges? - let’s join us and work on daily basis with data generated by 100 million users per month
- Analysing trends in our content/growth data and providing insights and explanations
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities and helping to translate them into actionable insights
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Participating in the creation of frameworks to evaluate growth projects on global and market level
- Acting as a technical expert and providing support for analytical tools and data warehouse
What you will need:
- Hands-on experience in digital analytics
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Analytical skills: drawing conclusions from data and proposing recommendations
- Experience in Google Analytics or other online analytical tools
- Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheets skills
- Fluent in English (in speaking and writing)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - this role requires cooperating with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Tableau experience and SQL knowledge is a plus
- location: Kraków, Poland
- some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more
- we happily support your participation in conferences, training, courses - you get 800$ per year to spend and time off when you need
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect with their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 100 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. In 2016 and 2017, Brainly has closed $15M + $14M Series B funding, led by Naspers and Kulczyk Investments, to bring the total funding from current investors, including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital, to $38.5M.
Read more about the processing of your personal data by Brainly HERE.
Please include the following statement in your application:
Hereby I grant my consent to Brainly with registered office at Krowoderska 63B/6, 31-158 Kraków, Poland, KRS No 0000354511 for processing of my personal data that I provided to Brainly. I hereby confirm that I was informed about the processing of my personal data by Brainly.