🤓 Interaction Designer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Brainly | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 https://brainly.com
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Krakow, Poland or fully remotely
SALARY: 8 - 12 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
We are looking for a skilled Interaction Designer enthusiastic about Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) to join our Subscriptions Team at Brainly. You will be a UI expert in the Product Team, working with Product Designers on creating fantastic UI and User Microinteractions for +250 mln of our users all over the world 🌍
You will be working as a part of the Subscriptions Team, to help users to understand the value of Brainly and make the purchase process as efficient as possible. This piece of work is mission-critical, directly contributing to Brainly's bottom line. Because of that, your future team is also called SWAT - Subscription Web Acquisition Team 🔥
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU?
- Working in the Product Team with substantial autonomy and strong impact on the product
- Being responsible for maximizing the value proposition of our product for users, as well as cross-device and cross-platform experience personalization
- Supporting the product development process by adding the interactive perspective: mobile focus, interaction and fun
- Creating new experiments with a very strong focus on CRO, as well as a trustworthy and delightful user interface
- Contributing to the Brainly Design System called “Pencil” (check it out!), collaborate with Design System Team and Interaction Designers from other Product Teams
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DESIGN TEAM AT BRAINLY?
- Check out our Dribbble and Medium resources to discover what we are up to recently
- Also feel free to look at our Design System called "Pencil", that we are especially proud of!
- Watch THIS below video to discover how our Design System Manager, Patrycja, explains the process of building a Design System at Brainly, you will be using and co-creating: https://tiny.pl/7k2cc
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience as a UI Designer
- Experience in working for e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing agency (considered as a plus)
- Experience in collaborating with Scrum Team (considered as a plus)
- Academic degree in the field of design (considered as a plus)
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Team player attitude
- Ability to solve problems together with the team, but also take ownership of developed solutions
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
- Willingness to work on user experience design (user-tests, customer journey, personas) and participate in user research as support for Product Designer (considered as a plus)
Skills and systems:
- Knowledge about sales principles
- Expertise in the development of design, prototyping and motion
- Experience in interface design tools (we use Sketch) and prototyping tools (we use Principle/ProtoPie/Framer X/Webflow)
- Experience in CRO and designing interfaces for sales projects (considered as a plus)
- Experience in Adobe After Effect, Abstract and Design Systems (considered as a plus)
- Understanding the principles of gamification (considered as a plus)
BY JOINING BRAINLY, YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].