🤓 Social Media Specialist
6 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Bright Inventions | Jana Matejki 12, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.brightinventions.pl
#copywrting, #seo, #socialmedia
Who We Are
We are a software development and consultancy studio based in Gdańsk, Poland. Since 2012 we have built software for more than 40 businesses worldwide, and have made a name for ourselves in a whole array of services: idea consulting, product design, software development, IoT, Blockchain, and more.
Bright Inventions is a place where innovative individuals and companies can turn to develop ideas without tedious bureaucracy and formalities. Through this approach, we can focus entirely on creating exceptional software for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced and positive Social Media Specialist who will support us with creating captivating content for our brand in Social Media channels. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on assignments that make a positive difference in the IT industry.
What We Offer
- working with experienced, ambitious and positive team. There are 58 of us. We're growing in a sustainable way.
- dynamic growth and space for self-development. You have an impact on the key project decisions.
- business contract depending on your needs. Both B2B and Permanent contract (UoP) are possible.
- 20-26 paid days off
- MultiSport card and private medical package
- good equipment: MacBook and additional accessories
- flexible working hours (we come to work between 7.00 and 10.00 a.m.)
- good localisation: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz with a parking space nearby
- an office library - instead of buying books we buy them for you
- sport classes (running, biking, swimming) run by a professional coach. We take care of your health and good mood.
- bright rituals such as birthday cakes, bright coffee meetings
- bright kudos - we appreciate your work and engagement :)
- team retreats once a quarter (now in the online mode, but soon face to face :D )
- creating appealing content for a company’s various social media platforms including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, selecting graphics, and promoting social media campaigns
- developing and managing social influencer programs and attending particular industry events
- working closely with the manager and graphic designer to generate a social media marketing strategy that will promote customer engagement and brand awareness
- SEO optimisation of the exiting and new content such as blog posts, articles, topic pages
- suggesting recommendations to adjust the marketing strategy for optimal results
- engaging our target groups (both clients and job applicants) in the matters of cooperation
- performing other marketing tasks when needed
What we expect from you:
- proven 2+ years of working experience in social media (preferably in IT industry)
- excellent copywriting skills in English
- in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective
participants (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other)
- solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- ability to express ideas clearly and logically
- great interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work independently as well as a part of team
- attention to details and strong organisational skills
Nice to have:
- master's degree in journalism, communications, philology, marketing, or a related field
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. :)