🤓 Customer Support Specialist
3 000 - 4 000 PLN brutto
🌍 CallPage | Zabłocie 20, Kraków🖥 http://www.callpage.io
#saas, #customersupport, #b2b
Customer Support Specialist
Location: Kraków Zabłocie
CallPage is the #1 tool to grow businesses through call tracking, analytics, and generating inside sales calls from their website.
Founded in 2015, CallPage today is a strong team consisting of some of the brightest minds in technology, marketing, sales and customer success.
CallPage is trusted by thousands of companies - both Polish and international ones. We are growing our presence worldwide; hence, we’re looking for a motivated customer support specialist who will be responsible for supporting CallPage customers around the globe.
Your English has to be impeccable. We expect your full engagement and proven experience in tech support. If you have ever worked in a SaaS company, you can join us even today!
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems while using our calling solution and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat, phone or email.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Native Polish and Fluent English.
- Additional languages like Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry or previous experience in SaaS company is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Willingness to develop and expand IT knowledge
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Non-corporate work environment - you will work within a young and dynamic team
- a competitive base pay
- benefits package
- possibilities to develop your skills and interests according to your plan, ideas and time management
- possibility to work in a comfortable office in the heart of Zabłocie, Cracow’s startup hub
- possibility of remote working
- the possibility of development in the IT industry or developing career in business field
- working in an international environment