🤓 Business Development Manager
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Rybacka 7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
#bizdev, #bdm, #sales
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join our team and drive Callstack’s further growth, primarily in the US and Western European markets. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and cooperate with the Board on growing our client base through inbound and outbound channels. Ideally, you are a seasoned sales and business development expert with a proven track record in selling software development services.
Join the new wave of app development and help Callstack spread the revolution onto new markets.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently manage the whole business development and sales process, from strategy through lead generation, opportunity, to closing sales, monitoring customer satisfaction during project execution and after-sales experience
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term sales strategy along with appropriate tactics and specific plans
- Pro-actively build sales plans by exploring existing and new sales channels and co-create lead generation strategy
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into clients as well as bring in new clients through your network and outbound activities
- Build relationships with potential clients and partners (e.g. through participation in conferences or networking)
- Continuously improve our sales process and adjust our approach to meet the clients’ needs and maximize the chances of closing the deals
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in a similar position at a software consulting/development services company
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in sales in enterprise and start-up environment
- Using CRM to document and manage your sales activities (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound sales as well as account management
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Pro-active, driven, self-starter with huge dose of optimism and humor
- Belief, that “Impossible is nothing” and loving the thrill of sales
- Near-native command of both spoken and written English (C2+)
- Tech savviness and deep understanding of the IT environment
- Willingness to travel
We are offering:
- Collaborative, diverse, respectful and friendly organizational culture
- Defining your own “how” when working on co-defined “what”
- A chance to make a real impact, drive own initiatives, create and realize boldest ideas
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating out
- Fresh fruit, snack, and sodas in our kitchen
- Fully-covered life insurance
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Individual self-development budget
- Cool office in the city center
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net (excl. VAT) + commission (on a B2B contract)