🤓 Designer (Marketing)
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
#Marketing, #SEO, #Desiger
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
Currently we are looking for a Designer in Marketing Team. This person will be responsible for creating a brand and marketing campaigns for our company. We create various types of content that require your creative input: podcasts, webinars, training sessions, conferences and more. Join us and make a significant impact on creating visual identity for the Callstack brand!
You will be responsible for:
- Website design and development
- Designing landing pages
- Designing advertising banners
- Preparing graphics for the blog
- Preparing graphics on social media
- Designing and preparing ebooks, whitepapers and case studies,
- Preparation of sales materials
- Creating marketing materials for the React Native EU conference
- An experience with Webflow technology would be a big advantage
- Documented Portfolio
- Experience in designing websites and landing sites
- Knowledge of tools such as: Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in creating and developing brand books
- Very good work organization
- Ability to work with other departments and external contractors
- Good command of English both written and spoken (B2 level)
- Nice to have: ability to create illustrations, knowledge of VWO tools and previous experience working in a software house
- First experience with Webflow technology would be a big plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience in a fast-growing team, with focus on work ethics
- Access to all needed tools
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruit, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski trips, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center