🤓 Growth Marketing Specialist
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack.io Sp. z o.o. | Rybacka 7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
#SEO, #SEM, #GrowthMarketing
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We are strong open source contributors, core contributors to React Native, cross-platform development experts and a team of developers passionate about new technologies. We pride ourselves on providing sustainable, top-end solutions to our clients from all around the world. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team and drive Callstack’s further growth on the US and global markets. In this role you will become #1 marketing person in our company and work closely with our CEO & CTO to design and execute our growth strategy and develop repetitive lead generation channels. Ideally, you are a marketing generalist, a full-stack digital marketing specialist, someone in the spirit of Buffer’s T-shaped marketer - you know the gist. You don’t necessarily need to be an expert in everything from the day one. However, we expect you to be resourceful and adaptable in everything you do. We’ll give you lots of creative freedom and all the necessary resources to help you naturally grow in this role over time.
- Start with an audit, evaluation and measurement of all of our current marketing activities.
- Focus on developing diverse yet repetitive lead generation channels.
- Implement a suitable analytics toolset and apply your best analytical skills to get as much juice from collected data as possible.
- Run end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, analyze its results on the go and iteratively improve them to hit target metrics.
- Do whatever it takes to generate traffic and increase conversion on our website.
- Work closely with our CEO & CTO on implementation of a compelling marketing strategy for US and global markets.
- Collaborate with our Software Development Team to get in-depth knowledge about global technology trends.
- Talk to our clients to acquire valuable insights about their business and technology needs.
- Showcase our work and technology expertise to gain public attention and attract potential new clients.
- Experiment with new marketing trends, methods and techniques to improve effectiveness.
- Explore less conventional marketing channels aimed at developers (e.g. GitHub, Product Hunt, Hacker News).
- Learn a lot and teach our team on what you’ve learnt.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- We want you to be our universal marketing soldier, so we need your skills in:
- SEO (practical knowledge of tools like Ahrefs/Semrush/Moz is a must),
- SEM (experience with Google AdWords is a must),
- Content creation (you know how to craft a copy for an email campaign or landing page and how is it different from a copy for a blog post or social media),
- Analytics (you know your way around Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or MS Excel and are able to squeeze the relevant and reliable data from them to verify hypotheses ).
- You know how to get things done when working with graphic designers and web developers (both internal and external).
- Good understanding of a modern IT technology environment is a must.
- Prior experience in a similar, growing IT company and/or a marketing consulting agency is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the American culture and communication style will be your advantage.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.
- 8 000 - 12 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- 6 600 - 10 000 PLN gross (UoP)