🤓 Senior Content Marketer
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
#SEO, #Marketing, #Content
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketer to join our fast growing and ambitious Marketing Team.
- Implement content marketing strategy across all channels and ensure its consistency with the company's strategy, brand and style
- Produce and oversee the production of blog posts, ebooks, case studies, social media posts, newsletter and sales enablement materials
- Create content for our website and landing pages
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Monitor and report content marketing KPIs.
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors
- Work closely with other team members and outside contractors to achieve company's goals
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken (C1/C2 level)
- Practical knowledge about creating content and optimizing it for SEO
- Very good knowledge of tools such as Google Adwords Keyword Planner or other tools used to analyze key phrases and measure the effectiveness of content marketing activities
- Being up to date in changing knowledge in the field of SEO and content marketing
- A sharp focus on goals and a strong work ethics
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience in a fast-growing team, with focus on work ethics
- Access to all needed tools
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside
- Fresh fruit, snack & sodas in our kitchen
- Fully-covered life insurance
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Individual self-development budget
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski trips, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties
- Cool office in the city center