🤓 Mobile Developer
🌍 Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o. | Rondo Business Park, Kraków🖥 https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/kariera/
#scrum, #agile, #MobileDeveloper
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
What you absolutely need to have:
- At least two years of mobile development experience using native Android SDK (Java, Kotlin) or iOS (Objective-C, Swift)
- Excellent understanding of mobile software design patterns and good programming practices
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Satisfying knowledge of the standard mechanics of UI/UX design implementation for mobile
- Understanding of GIT and professional software version control and mobile deployment procedures
- An understanding of basic relational database concepts
- A degree from a technical university, comparable education or work experience.
What would really help your application:
- A solid portfolio of apps and code you’ve worked on in the past.
- Understanding of security concepts and best practices
- Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision
- Experience working with Jira, and Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience working in a marketing/interactive agency or similar.
At MACS Poland, being a Mobile Developer means:
- Creating professional, high-end mobile apps. We’ll be looking for you to become a master of this domain, which means following global standards and trends and incorporating them into your work.
- Introducing new ideas and tools. We’ll expect you to learn about new tools and provide us with a justified opinion on how, where, and when they can be used to help our clients.
- Aspiring to become a better developer. We are looking for highly motivated individuals.
- Understanding the business objective of what you create. We seek to add value to projects by understanding their context, use cases and objectives, and then proactively making suggestions on how to improve them.
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS Poland, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities. Based in Krakow, Poland, you will work in a global team with the sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams in the industry. He or she will work together with designers, marketers, content creators, and developers on a variety of projects ranging from sales and marketing aids, to productivity tools and slick customer-facing apps.
What we offer:
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling