🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
🌍 Chemnovatic sp. z o. o. sp. k | Turystyczna, Lublin🖥 http://www.chemnovatic.com
#marketing, #b2b, #digitalmarketing
Chemnovatic is a chemical company that provides 360° e-liquid industry solutions: raw materials, recipe creation, private label, brand development and regulatory services. Founded in 2013, now we supply our products to over 40 countries in the world and make a group of 100+ coworkers.
We are in the fast-developing stage where automation of the marketing processes and implementation of the marketing strategy is necessary for the proper use of the company’s potential. This is why we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team. If you often find yourself analysing how processes could be improved, if you have an analytical mind, are able to create content that builds trust and loyalty with the audience and have a passion for marketing, this role may be exactly what you’re looking for. If the following sounds right for you, apply below!
The recruitment proces will be held online until the last step of it, wich will be the interview in the company’s office.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Create the automation processes and optimization of the MA system,
- Participation in CRM implementation,
- Focus on valuable lead generation,
- Analyzing and reporting on organic marketing activities,
- Develop and maintain both content and automation for email marketing campaigns,
- Participation in the creation of new websites and e-commerce stores,
- Participation in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy,
- Participation in the company’s offer creation and development,
- Analysis of the competitors and the market.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and tools (MA systems, CRM, Wordpress, Zapier, e-mail marketing systems and other),
- Experience in creating marketing automation consistent with the sales and marketing funnel,
- Ability to build communication processes oriented on: (1) lead generation, (2) building trust and relationships with the recipient, (3) building customer loyalty,
- Ability to conduct promotional campaigns, including: (1) comprehensive creation of consistent content for e-mail campaigns, blogs, social media, (2) perception of a promotional campaign as a process consisting of several stages, (3) perception of a promotional campaign as an element of long-term promotional strategy,
- Understanding of the dependencies between marketing, sales and customer service and perceiving of the growth of revenues as a result of the work of these departments,
- Fluency in English (min. C1),
- Have editing and copywriting skills – a bonus,
- Audience-focused: understanding the importance of segmentation, buyer personas, shopping path,
- Be data-driven and have a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics,
- Experience in e-commerce, B2B, SEO, UX – a bonus,
- Self-starter, hands-on attitude, taking responsibility,
- Very well organized with a basic project management knowledge.
- Impact on the company's marketing strategy,
- Tools and projects in which you can acquire knowledge and skills in the areas you are interested in,
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications,
- Working in the award-winning company (Best Candy flavour E-liquid in Poland 2016, Innovation Award for the bio nicotine base line at EuroVape Spain, 2017, Tobacco of the Show UK 2018, Diamond of the Polish Economy 2019, Strong and Trustworthy Company 2019, Effective Company 2019, Business Cheetah 2019, Entrepreneurship Gala 2019 in Lublin),
- Work in a young but experienced team in a dynamically developing company,
- Necessary work tools,
- Attractive remuneration system: a fixed basic salary depending on your knowledge and experience + a bonus system,
- Private medical package after the trial period for the employee and the option of joining family members,
- The option of joining Group Insurance after a trial period,
- MultiSport card.