🤓 Relationship Manager
5 500 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 CIC Poland Sp. z o.o. | Al. Jerozolimskie 93, Warszawa🖥 https://cic.com/jobs
#startup, #cowork, #sales
Founded in 1999, CIC’s mission is to improve the world by helping exceptional entrepreneurs innovate better and faster. We offer carefully curated working environments that combine private, secure offices alongside shared amenities in locations across Boston, Cambridge, Miami, Philadelphia, Providence (2019), Rotterdam, St. Louis, and Warsaw and are growing into other cities, within the US and abroad. We currently serve 1800+ startups, growth companies, and branches of larger organizations, representing for-profit, mission-driven, and non-profit sectors across a wide array of industries. The spaces are purposefully designed and built for innovation, featuring tailored workspaces such as biotech and robotics laboratories, and bring together frequent, large gatherings of the best and brightest innovators and entrepreneurs.
We believe that our ability to support world-changing entrepreneurs is only as good as the people who make up our teams, and as such we are looking for people who are interested in contributing to --and improving-- the way we work.
CIC’s project in Warsaw will be one of the largest innovation-oriented centers in Europe. Opening in 2020, it will be located within the new landmark on Warsaw’s map, Varso, the tallest building in the EU, situated directly next to the Warsaw Central train station. The team in Warsaw will be made of community and relationship teams that will work together to provide the best community experience.
As our new office opens soon we are looking for a new team member to join our Sales Team as Relationship Manager.
Your day to day work
You will be a part of CIC Sales team and as one of its first members you will build awareness and spread information about CIC in Warsaw, our vision and mission. You will develop relationships and become a link between clients and CIC so we become a large part of the local community and fill our spaces with the greatest minds.
To make that happen you will:
- Find opportunities and places to inform people about our community and spaces (attending and creating events, conferences)
- Acquire new clients through indirect sales methods
- Lead tours with prospective clients
- Create contracts, special tailored offers and service agreements for clients
- Cooperate with your Sales Lead on possible client’s solutions
- Make an analysis of our competition
- Assist new clients in getting into organisation
- Assist existing clients with the highest levels of service
You are a professional with a unique combination of skills. You are passionate about the world of innovation and you feel best when networking and talking with people. You understand the nuances and importance of effective communication that helps you with day to day work with various stakeholders and clients. You are familiar with Polish start-up scene, needs of entrepreneurs and how to help them achieve their goals.
- committed to work that you consider “mission” based, seeing your work as an opportunity to make a powerful contribution to a larger effort
- able to own and manage multiple tasks and be able to get the details right
- able to work independently while communicating effectively with team members and clients alike
- personable, happy to help others, and naturally drawn to a very busy, ever-evolving environment
- comfortable through the entire sales process, which includes presentation, offer preparation and finalizing the deal
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in indirect sales
- At least 2 years experience in customer service
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Experience with CRM systems
We are very much a part of the innovation community we support, and our work continues to grow at the local, national, and international level. As a member of CIC Warsaw Relationship Management & Sales Team, our “RMs” have the luxury of selling a product and service that has a great reputation.
- Full-time employment contract (job starting in February 2020)
- Fixed salary 5500 PLN Gross monthly
- Multisport card
- Monthly massages during working hours
- Private medical care (family or individual plan; Medicover)
- Laptop and mobile phone as your working tools (Apple devices)
- Regular evaluation of your work, and salary raises every year based on performance
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to work in a world-class interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem and international community of exceptional entrepreneurs
- Amazing office in the most centrally located building and the new landmark of Warsaw - Varso Place - which will be the tallest skyscraper in the European Union and the most intelligent green building Access to: green public plaza, professional parking for bicycles and much more useful building feature - www.varso.com.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office
- Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, spa zone and more
- This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovation community at a growing company while contributing to a new site by helping to hone existing practices and processes and creating new ones.
CIC is committed to building teams that reflect the fabric of the cities we support. We welcome all candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Any other human expressions and experiences not mentioned here are equally welcome. If you require an accommodation please let us know. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
Feeling like this is what you’ve been looking for? Apply! We will be happy to speak with you.