🤓 Business Development Representative
8 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Clearcode | ul. św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław🖥 https://clearcode.pl/kariera/
#IT, #AdTech/MarTech, #B2B
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our sales team and help us deliver value to our customers located all over the world.
🙋♂️About the sales team’s structure:
- Currently, we are a team of 4: Head of Business Development, Head of Growth, Business Development Representative, and Pre-Sales Specialist.
- We cooperate with senior management, the marketing team, and lead processing & development teams on a daily basis.
- The main tools that we use are: Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Crunchbase, Atlassian (Jira & Confluence), and Slack.
🔥What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in business development in the IT industry (software house / SaaS) – past experience in AdTech / MarTech / AdOps / marketing or alternatively in FinTech, e-commerce, banking, gaming or telecommunications is a huge plus.
- Perfect English skills (at least C1) to communicate with prospects and customers.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- A results- and idea-driven mindset.
🏋️♀️Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Generate and identify new business opportunities.
- Establish, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with key customers.
- Gain expertise in the area of advertising technology.
- Handle meetings with potential customers.
- Work closely with our Heads of Sales.
👉Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any CRM.
- Experience in social selling and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of sales automation tools.
🎁We can offer you:
- An attractive salary: 8,000 – 11,000 PLN net (B2B) + bonus.
- Dedicated self-development time and a team budget.
- An extensive private health care package from the company.
- A MyBenefit cafeteria.
- Support in learning the ins and outs of the online advertising industry.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- The opportunity to work in a unique atmosphere – free from formal relationships and boredom.