🤓 Marketing Writer
4 500 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Closer | Aleja 3 Maja 9, Kraków🖥 https://closer.app
#content, #marketing, #startups
We are looking for a talented writer that loves to write in English.
Who are we?
Closer is a tech company that is based in Cracow, Poland. We created a virtual selling platform. With our widget implemented onto someone's website, we give them access to a powerful tool that enables them to better communicate with their customers and close more deals online.
The team is a collective of young and ambitious people that want to be part of building a tool and also see the company grow, by contributing to its growth from all the angles necessary: product, sales, design, marketing, and operative areas.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person that enjoys writing copy of various lengths. Someone with previous marketing experience would be nice, but we don't have anything against teaching you and guiding you through what we know. What we would really appreciate is someone that is fluent in English. Passion for writing makes the job much more interesting and we believe we can contribute to your process of becoming a specialist in the copywriting field.
What will you be doing?
- Writing and editing blog posts
- Writing posts on social media
- Be able to write accordingly to our brand guidelines
- Be part of the content creation team and will participate in creating the content strategy for Closer
- Create copy for our website and marketing materials
In return, we offer:
- Work in an A+ class office building next to Cracow' famous Błonie, with a relaxing view and good lunch options
- Parking for cars, bicycle and an accessible tram stop around 30 m from our office
- Pet friendly office
- Choose your preferred employment form, weather it's a b2b contract or a fixed contract
- Receive all needed office tools and equipment, such as an MacBook for example
- Enjoy 26 paid vacation days per year (even on the b2b contract option)
- Choose if you want to work remotely or in the office, or maybe you prefer a hybrid of both
- We gladly focus on the development of our product and asynchronous communication, instead of sitting and wasting too much time on meetings
What do we require?
- A proven high-level skill of writing in English
- The willingness to work with a team
- The willingness to contribute to the growth of the company
- The motivation to learn
How can you apply?
Send us your CV in English and a short cover letter (please include link to the cover letter in field Wiadomość do pracodawcy) on how you think you fit the position