🤓 Full-Stack Marketing Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 codelabs.rocks sp. z o. o. | Wrocławska 64, Opole🖥 https://codelabs.pl
#marketing, #pr, #multitasking
Join our team as a Full-Stack Marketing Specialist
Let’s see if you have what it takes to become one
This is about YOU, personally
We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades, a person with good exposure and experience at all levels of the marketing stack. Good candidate might specialize in a certain discipline(s) but should be able to understand and work independently with whatever project they’re assigned to. The candidate should possess a knowledge of all marketing principles and tools and understand how to apply them to each specific situation
This is about your ROLE:
- use complete skill set to handle full-scale marketing projects independently
- go against all odds, by coming up with the new ideas and concepts and launching them to the market
- create compelling stories in form of blog posts, marketing collaterals and presentations, in line with company’s go-to-market strategy
- research and understand the market, strengths and weaknesses of competitors, exploring new technologies and development possibilities
- work with customers, sales, marketing and technical teams to identify product use cases and drive key features, improvements and requirements.
- ultimately, be laser focused on delivering a quantifiable value to the organization and increase its market share and market recognition both within and outside the industry
This is about your EXPERIENCE:
- at least 5 years of relevant experience (preferably in a startup environment). Prior experience in a SaaS company is considered a plus
- perfect written/verbal English that enables to create a high quality, native-level messaging
- proven track record in managing projects independently
- exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- good sense of graphic design and user experience
- courage, curiosity, relentlessness and resiliency that help to face difficulties, discover new ideas, work against all odds and adapt quickly to the rapidly changing market landscape
There are lots of reasons to work with us at codelabs
- Flexible hours are you an early bird or night owl? Just click the snooze button.
- Great team and they even give you b-day presents (but you need to bring cake first).
- Free breakfasts every day you don’t have to bring your own sandwiches anymore!
- MacBook plus accessories, because Apples are healthy. We also have mini library with actual books
- Co-financed Multisport Plus fit is the new black, try to get your summer body once again!
- Company social events play games in our office or go on a trip with your coworkers... or both.
- Learn & grow opportunities already a geek? Now you can be nerd as well.
- Insights Discovery workshops what colour are you? Cool blue, earth green, sunshine yellow or fiery red?
- Free English lessons e-lessons and conversation classes with Native Speaker.
So, still want to be a part of our team?