🤓 Junior Content Quality Specialist
🌍 Codewise | Lubicz 17G, Kraków🖥 https://codewise.com/careers/
About the project
- Zeropark is an Ad Exchange and Demand Side Platform with Real Time Bidding. 1,000 active advertisers run more than 20,000 campaigns every day. There are currently around 80 publishers (mostly other Ad Exchanges) plugged into Zeropark. It’s the key Codewise product which still has a startup nature. Product oriented mindset and problem-solving attitude are the most important traits of the team members.
About the role
- The key responsibility of the Junior Content Quality Specialist is to be the frontline in defence against malicious or fraudulent campaigns in Zeropark. It will be achieved by reviewing campaigns that are submitted. The Junior Content Quality Specialist will also be crucial in maintaining the standards set by compliance for the publisher and advertisers. This will involve making ad hoc decisions and keeping regulations up to date to benefit the Zeropark platform.
- As a secondary role, the Junior Content Quality Specialist will also be providing basic support for the Clients via tickets and in-panel chat. This activity aims to help a client to understand what types of campaigns are allowed in Zeropark or what they need to change in order to buy our traffic.
- Campaign approval
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Managers and Compliance Teams to ensure our policies, guidelines, and processes are being applied consistently
- Monitoring and checking of Ad Campaigns with the implementation of Ad Policies and Guidelines from our Partners
- Collaborate with the Development Team for improvement of the approval process and internal tools
- Consulting Clients about our products
- Update and maintain all training materials and guidelines under prescribed standards
- Maintaining compliance standards and correct campaign categorisation
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Good knowledge of Excel and GSuite (Google docs, spreadsheets)
- Fluent written and spoken English (minimum B2 level)
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to work rotating shifts (also weekends)