🤓 Content Specialist
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | ul. Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
#socialmedia, #IT, #content
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 17 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 150 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Creating articles for a company blog
- Creating other types of content, including case studies, e-books, e-mail communication
- Translation of texts from English into Polish and from Polish into English
- Running corporate social media channels
- Cooperation with a graphic designer and other departments of the company
- Ongoing copywriting and linguistic support
- Publication of content on the site
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Interesting content portfolio - you can boast about
- Strong experience in creating engaging technological content taking into account SEO principles
- Very good command of English (at least C1)
- Very good knowledge of the stylistic and spelling rules of the Polish language and the English language
- Knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management and setting right priorities
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have:
- Experience in social media campaigns
- Experience in B2B marketing
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
- Real influence on company culture.
- Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
- 2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
- A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
- Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
- Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)