🤓 Content Specialist
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | ul. Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
#socialmedia, #IT, #content
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Creating articles for a company blog
- Creating other types of content, including case studies, e-books, e-mail communication
- Translation of texts from English into Polish and from Polish into English
- Running corporate social media channels
- Cooperation with a graphic designer and other departments of the company
- Ongoing copywriting and linguistic support
- Publication of content on the site
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Interesting content portfolio - you can boast about
- Strong experience in creating engaging technological content taking into account SEO principles
- Very good command of English (at least C1)
- Very good knowledge of the stylistic and spelling rules of the Polish language and the English language
- Knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management and setting right priorities
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have:
- Experience in social media campaigns
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)